Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Softening Hands
- Nourishing hands and cuticles
- Protecting dry hands
Application areaAt least twice a day: apply a generous amount of cream onto the hands then gently massage into the palms, back of the hands, nails and cuticles.
Our best-selling Hand Creams are sold every two seconds(a) around the world! The Shea Butter Hand Cream is enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go. (a) Based on global sales of all L’Occitane hand creams (FY2019)
AQUA/WATER - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - GLYCERIN - COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE - BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS - ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL - COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - PEG-100 STEARATE - HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER - CETEARETH-33 - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE - POLYSORBATE 60 - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - BETA-GLUCAN - TOCOPHEROL - PARFUM/FRAGRANCE - LINALOOL - COUMARIN - CITRONELLOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - LIMONENE - GERANIOL
L'OCCITANE is commited to more than beauty care. Our most loved Shea Butter is only possible thanks to the women in Burkina Faso, West Africa who produce this nourishing staple. Through business development training, we empower 10,000 women in environmentally-friendly shea processing, the best way to make an eternal favorite.
Tips for Beautiful Hands
1. Moisturize hands regularly with a nourishing hand cream, especially after washing them with a gentle cleanser.
2. Use an exfoliator or hand scrub once or twice a week to slough off dead skin cells, revealing softer skin.
3. Protect hands' delicate skin from harsh weather with richer textures.
4. Don't forget the nails and cuticles! The trick to beautiful hands is also nails and cuticles that look healthy and strong. Apply a nourishing oil regularly.